Monday, July 9, 2012

Pink Semi-Distressed Jeans? I think yes!

Yesterday, when I went to San Francisco, I found so many cute jeans! Yes, that may have been the only thing I was looking for... but I need a new pair! When I was in H&M I saw these bright pink semi-lightwash jeans. They are so gorgeous,, I almost bought them! They color is perfect for a transition from Summer to Fall or even Winter to Spring to Summer (maybe not so much Fall to Winter)! 
 Price: $29.95
Store: H&M
Colour: Light/Bright Pink
Link: http://www.hm.com/us/product/02035?article=02035-A


The best way to style this outfit (in my mind), would be to wear a light colored (such as ivory or a pastel) silk/chiffon top. Then add a nice bulky or bib necklace to finish these jeans off. You could even layer the top with a neutral colored light (good for summer) cardigan and then add on a leather jacket of your choice!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment