Monday, July 9, 2012

H&M is heaven on earth

H&M.. the best store in the whole entire world, and I'm not just saying that because we come from the same place (Scandinavia). It seems like whenever I'm in there I always find something I need!


The first thing I found was this adorable necklace. Gold chains are really good for summer because it makes you skin look a bit more tan than silver would (<fun fact)! The lighting is a bit off in this picture but the stones on the necklace are a light pastel pink. 

Price: $14.99?
Store: H&M
Colour: Gold and Pink
Link: --
As you can see below I paired it with a black dress. It's a great necklace to highlight an outfit. And it isn't at all inappropriate for work, so you could always pair it with a dress suit to spice up your day!




The next thing I saw was this gorgeous semi-sheer multi-colored blouse. The floral pattern was the first thing that caught my eye. It's sleeveless so it's a great staple for summer.

Price: $24.95
Store: H&M
Colour: Multi-colored
Link: --
This top wold look great with black leggings and a pair of lace-up combat boots!






Shoes!!!! Striped Shoes!!!! (even better)!!! There really isn't that much to say about these... they are just so cute!

Price: $14.95
Store: H&M
Colour: Striped
Link: http://www.hm.com/us/product/00409?article=00409-A#article=00409-D
Okay, obviously this would go with anything! Just be yourself and dress it up or down!\
 Okay so this is the longest post ever! Next Post: More H&M (what a surprise!)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment